View Single Post
Old 07-17-2023, 04:43 PM   #67
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
here we go. picked up a mint set of Erebuni skirts and front bumper for $100, and bought a hole-less hood for $65.

guy had the Erebuni parts sitting in his attic for ten years. he had no FB messenger and FB censored his phone # on the listing - so I had no way of contacting him...until my gf told me she knew the guy in the background of one of the listing pics from highschool. we went from there...

i did NOT want skirts that stick out from the stock body width. I don't have the wheels or overfenders to pull that off. test fit:

i think i made the right choice. I'll get these and the hood painted, mount everything, swap for smaller tires, lower it to the right height, and then actually have something to show you guys.

Last edited by thermogod; 07-17-2023 at 06:40 PM..
thermogod is offline   Reply With Quote