View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 09:10 PM   #30
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
I havent posted on here forever but the build never stopped.
Since the last post ive owned 7 separate s13's that ive either parted out, sold, or still have lol
Heres a few

I was tuning myself off AEM series 2 for a while up until i decided to sell the SR.

But months before i crashed her into a curb (yeah), then pulled her straight and got right back on the road.

Then with the kouki tails, 326 power wing, rear bumper, 5 lug front and rear z32 brakes all around with z32 e brake etc..

Template made for the wing

Extended by 25mm, boxed, and notched lower arms by me.
And incase your wondering "$TG!" stands for sweet tea gang (i drink a damn good amount of tea) and yes $$G gave me the thumbs up

This sh^%*$ kept happening, i told my buddy "next time this happens im going V8" it happened again, yeah its my fault i was over revving and i set my rev limit at 7500 with a hard cut, it sounds coooool.... replaced rocker and posted it for sale and it was gone the next day.

Took her on a last run

Started my 50mm overfenders since now i will be running at least 265 or greater in the rear with eventually proper offset.

Im white, i bought an american V8 and its going in my car. No i did not hop on some wagon.
Ls1 with Ls6 intake, ported throttle body and t56 trans. And until i regain some cash this is what my car looks like...

After sitting for 2 months i finnally got the money to get everything going. Ordered $2100 in LS parts and thats just a start, not cheaping out this time.
Made the heads cam ready and safe. Went with all comp parts including Dual springs, magnum pushrods, trunion upgrade kit, seals, etc..

Finally went for the overs, their 50mm. 265's shown. I used Nutsert rivets so i can take the overfenders off if needed

Modded the stock fenders by riveting on another fender. This is temporary for me but they came out pretty cool. Just primed and cleared over.

Painted the fenders and got the skirts on. Hoods still in the making.

Last edited by Suprareal; 11-20-2014 at 02:17 AM..
Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote