Thread: F1 2022 Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 11:02 AM   #81
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Man, I really wish Ferrari had let Sainz and Leclerc race or at least let Sainz by after Leclerc couldn't make a move. At least that Sainz/Perez battle was good. Very clever racing.

I think they need to put a sausage kerb a few feet over the white line to keep people from running out so wide. Too easy to run wide if there's no physical penalty for doing so.
Agreed in both instances, and stewards agree with your second opinion.

Tsunoda is frustrating. I still think he has brilliance but the guy is constantly making mistakes that cost him races. There was no way that pass would stick, and then he pushed it too hard with less front wing and damaged his floor in the gravel.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote