View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 07:44 PM   #23
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Speaking of car trends that have faded away, how is Liberty Walk still a thing?

Their unnatural worship of consumerism (see Speedhunters' spotlight on their dumbass "Miami Showroom") should be frightening to anyone interested in the old days- and consumerist worship of Liberty Walk and Rocket Bunny should be anathema to our love of organic nostalgia and accessible cool.

I was 18 and 19 in 2004/2005 and I spent a ton of time behind the wheel, at the SD meets, and adding performance parts to the car I still have. I always keep an old issue of REVSpeed or Option or Doriten in my office because it helps me remember who I am- an old person who probably should be into M3s or Supras but still has a few S-chassis I want to build.

It's always such a bummer to see a car with a proper kit running modern camber. It just looks terrible.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote