View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 06:00 AM   #41
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
ABS driveshaft is 20mm or 3/4" shorter. Looks like that's what you've got. Funny thing is it's the back half that's shorter and technically you only need to swap the front half for a manual swap. Supposedly the factory balanced them as a unit I guess but I've swapped them piecemeal and had no issues.

If you want I can measure my non-ABS driveshaft rear half to confirm. It's just sitting on my garage floor since I swapped to a 1 piece.
if you don't mind, that would be sweet. although i bet the only driveshaft piece that's harder to find than an OEM flex disk, would be someone selling only the front half of a non-ABS driveshaft.

i'll go one piece...when i have $400 and after my carrier bearing starts really blowing up

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
nice to see an s13 being brought back to stockish condition rather than turned into a missile
following
thanks!

battery bracket and the S14-to-S13 radiator brackets need fabricating.

Last edited by thermogod; 06-26-2023 at 08:38 AM..
thermogod is offline   Reply With Quote