View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 06:40 AM   #15115
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by theStig880 View Post
I feel dumb for having to ask this but Id rather be safe than sorry. I'm finishing up my Sr swap and there is still some regular fuel in the gas tank. About an eighth of a tank or so. My question is, will it be harmful to fill the tank with premium and run it or do I have to drain the old regular out somehow? If I have to drain it, then how do I do that? Thanks in advance.
If it really makes you feel better, you can add a bottle of that local auto shop bought Octane Booster to boost up that 87 you put in the tank, but really, it's only since it is just a bottle of 'feel good' for ignorant people who don't know any better