View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 11:46 PM   #8
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
I always thought that Nengun was a bit of a ripoff. Sure the up front price seemed better, but then you start looking at the shipping and all of a sudden it's not worth it at all to get parts from them. I give it to them with their marketing, but that's really where it ends in my opinion.
well of course... you're sort of comparing apples to oranges if you want to factor in shipped price, given that some of the vendors you're shopping are buying in the US and others are buying locally in Japan and shipping internationally.

to make a true comparison, it's best to just compare the 3rd party sellers out of Japan (whether a known broker or a reseller like the ones I listed above) and see which is the best one landed to your door.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote