View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 09:27 AM   #12
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_Lee View Post
I'm a big fan of Amayama, my dollar seems to go the farthest there. You have to pay for shipping from Japan but there's way more parts available in Japan than USA. Most stuff under $100 seems to be half priced compared to US dealers or even some Japan dealers who sell worldwide so I usually stockpile on anything I can think of when I order to make the shipping worthwhile; rubber bumpers and bushings, cheap plastic pieces, anything that's still available essentially.
The problem is a lot of their "in stock" items have to be reviewed before finalizing the order.

Of course, they'll take your money in the meantime. I am on there constantly looking for stuff and I've gotten orders canceled after a week or they'll comeback with a drastically smaller quantity available. The additional shipping costs are nullified by multiple items or quantities. I'm fronting the costs and try to order 50, they come back with 10..then my overall per-unit cost falls under my profit threshold. By the time I sell and ship, it'll end up being barely under what a customer could go to a site like np.cc and get it for roughly the same price with their constant 10% discount but they have a larger presence so.

Inventory on the shelf makes me no money back and I don't like to work for pennies.