View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 09:52 PM   #20
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14fbs View Post
i dont forsee your oil return or water lines coming off your turbo lasting there going to melt so quick
i have seen it happen to way to many people regular rubber hose can not withstand suck heat that the turbo puts off
Quote:
Originally Posted by '97 S14 SE Turbo View Post
And not to mention the melted brake master cylinder reservoir...
haha you guys are both wrong, I got 3 years on the engine you see in that picture (its been a daily driver that drives almost 700 mile round trips twice a month up north towards sacramento) without one single problem, there was a heatshield that I made for the manifold and a custom heatshield for the BMC, I put alot of thought into my setups, those pics arent of the final setup lots of things changed. Oh yea it gets over 420 mile per tank full.
UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote