View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 10:46 AM   #6
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Who is trustworthy? I wonder at times. I have been in a car from Duncan. It was overheating the day they bought it, but that ended up actually being a super simple fix. Overall it was a decent shape Pao, not sure what they paid.

Who has the best deals? Fed legal import has decent prices, but they tend to be a little rough in the condition. probably overpriced for the condition they get, but less overpriced than the majority of other places currently. I am just curious what the best deal is. I kind of what to grab a RHD car for drifting while my s14 is down, doesn't have to be clean or anything, but I don't want to spend 15k on a beat up 20 year old car either. Any better prices these days?