View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 12:08 PM   #20
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Lies.

These shenanigans have gone on for decades. God help you if you had ever been into classic muscle cars.

Craigslist was always a mine field of liars and scammers.

Hell, Fast and Furious is still the most accurate car movie ever - scene full of bullshiting liars pretending to know what their talking about while either steal, spending dad's money or trying to bang your sister while ratting you out...
I don't consider it a lie, you have been around for a bit too.

15 years ago, the large majority of drift guys and s-chassis owners were good dudes. That's my argument, not muscle or the general "car scene", but as it relates to this bubble we are in.

There is always crappy people, then too. But generally speaking, I think the percentages have flipped mightily today. I tend not to trust anyone in this scene at first pass anymore, and 15 years ago I would have had no issues with it %99 of the time.

Just my .02 of course. Not really a measurable way to prove or disprove that.