View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 02:45 PM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrturboextreme View Post
subbed because I want to be here when another word is created. "swaggot" has become a perfect word for daily use around here.
If I ever decide to outdo myself I will PM you FIRST. When you subscribe to the myriad of words in my lexicon you get free sneak previews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmragecm View Post
I hate that feeling of selling a car and wanting it back!

I almost bought those Watanabes from the previous owner but the sizes are just too aggressive for what I want in a setup.

Looking forward to the progress
Yeah I was thinking the fronts would be a little too gnarly for me but I decided to get them anyway...aaaaaand then they didn't clear the S14 brakes. Again, maybe it was a sign to get what I wanted in the first place. The Wats are gorgeous, though. I'm not in too big of a rush to sell them and if my tax returns are decent I may just keep them for the rainiest of rainy days. You never know

Quasi-Update:

Someone, however, IS expressing interest in the wheels and if I can sell them without losing any money I might just do it.

On the flip side, I've also been talking to my little brother and I told him I'd be willing to let him make interest-free payments on the wheels if he wants to finally nut-up and get the ball rolling on his coupe. It would be nice to keep them close by...