Thread: ASpec Products
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 11:15 AM   #157
S13Dreamer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
S13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to S13Dreamer
ordered wheels with Logan way back in March. i was ready to drop the order but he wouldn't let me until i did more research on what offset to run because of my setup. after i did my part, the order was finally placed. so then the long wait began...

during then, my friends ordered other parts from Logan. on all occassions, his prices bested everyone else's. 3 months pass by and i couldn't take the wait anymore. I ordered another set of wheels to hold up and ease my anxiety. everything went smoothly.

finally, the wheels i originally ordered came in. everything was great, as usual.

I never felt rushed with conversations with him. He looked out for my best interest. If there was a part that was out of stock or for whatever reason he didn't have it, he would refer me to another vendor.

Beyond that, it's not only Logan that was great, Francis was also very friendly and helpful. Had a very similar vibe and attitude as Logan.

All in all, the ASpec staff is the paradigm of what many businesses should be today, excellent business practices. I HIGHLY recommend them. You guys rock. I look forward to doing business with them again.