View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 03:05 AM   #18
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
well i think we might have figured out for the track event. sat would be a good day since by then everyone will be gathered and we would be all ready. So here is the committee thus far:

Norcal division:
Jon Wayne (sil-abc)
David R. (echo)
*Im guessin art is in too * (kazuo)

Socal division:
Romeo (akademikone)
(downshift180)

maybe a couple more ppl and that would perfect

Ive been thinkin about what we could do for the 3 day thing so this is my outline, please make adjustments or idea changes.

Friday:
-we all meet up in socal and check into hotel (roughly around morning time maybe?)
-hang out for a bit and wait for me to come by
-go to theme park, car shops, concert, hang out in the city, movie, anything to do around the day time
-grab some lunch as a group
-at night time we go out to dinner
-cruise around town then go clubbing or go do something like shooot pool or bowling although that might get a lil boring
-head back to the hotel and rest or hang out in the pool or whatever

Sat:
-leave early in the morning to buttonwillow, roughly a 3 hour drive maybe less
-track is split for racing and drifting
-sponsors, shops, "pros", booths everything like a car show will be there
-this is all practice then later after lunch we have the competition
-prize giveaways
-pretty much arts idea (props to art for coming up with this )
-afterwards head back to hotel and chill and do whatever... get a few drinks and stuff

Sun:
-we wake up late in the morning around 10ish
-check out for ppl that are leaving
-we have a car meet hosted by a shop or place
-big 240sx meet with other nissans and maybe other cars
-big bbq (all event payers wil have a badge of some sort that will give them free food while others will have to pay)
-check out booths and shops and hang out
-afterwards we can check out other places or just get ready to head out home.
-take home a goody bag with pretty neat shit and be happy and wait for next years event

This is only a rough guess of what I feel is a good idea for a 3 day event but i kno not everyone will agree so changes are DEFINATELY ACCEPTED! please post feedback and times that would be good, good days, and anything that can perfect this idea. ALSO IF U WISH TO BE IN THE HELPING COMMITTEE PLEASE POST OR PM ME. im tryin to get 4 ppl on each division. also for an incentive for those helpers, they will not have to pay for this event since i kno they will have alot to do but if u guys want to pay that would great still.

This event may be a lil bit pricey due to the fact that we will have a track event and hotel rooms and food but it will definately be worthwhile. Right now im just shooting in the dark at around $350 for the whole 3 day event covering everything. Obviously if u dont want to do some things like the track event itll be cheaper. Around $150 for track, $125 hotel, $75 food.

Thats what i have in mind at the moment. For those who are thus far in the committee please PM me or just IM me on AIM. this would most likely be our best way of contact. I would like to get ur contact numbers and information about you guys so we can get to kno eachother better.