View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 02:28 PM   #104
futures14drift
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
futures14drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedriftbadger View Post
Jesus Christ you guys are ripping this kid apart. It's his first build. This is where you learn how to do it. If he wants to do the motor first then let him do it. My god you all get so up tight about other people's shit. Give him a fucking break he's doing bigger things than half the people on here and all you can talk about about is fake wheels and cheap coils? I'm sure every person commenting on this built a perfect car their first try when they were 15. You talk about him being a stereotypical teenager, well that's because he is! Didn't we all want a big turbo fast car in high school? It's one thing to be tough cool zilvia guys and another thing to just go thread to thread making asshole comments about other peoples cars.

Op, do your thing man, it's your car. Build it how you want it.
And about the racelands that everyone hates, i've been drifting/dailying them for 5 months now with 0 problems. These guys just see the word raceland and flip shit and you're automatically retarded in their eyes, don't take it to the heart. I've heard more complaints with ksports than racelands. They ride a hell of a lot better than megans too. Keep this thread up to date i'd like to see your experience with them compared to mine. Good luck with the build.
Btw fix your rear fitment it's jacked.
Well said...thank you. and what do you mean my rear fitment is jacked?
futures14drift is offline   Reply With Quote