View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 04:52 PM   #747
AVmagneticZ
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
AVmagneticZ is an unknown quantity at this point
alright need some help here since i am inexperienced when it comes to my new s13 coupe.
first off its a drift only car. im about to paint the engine bay but am debating tubbing the front before i do. im running full driftworks stuff up front coilovers, knuckles, arms, offset rack spacers. my wheels will be 17x9.5 +12 all around. with a 235/40 tire. i plan to be as low as i can. how will this setup work out. i will be running 20mm front and 30mm rear fenders. with probably 20-25mm spacers.
i just want to get it all right the first time. since i cant afford swapping tires and spacers right now.
should i get the 17x9.5 +-0 offset instead since i want to run the fenders? i read some ish about the lower offset having more weight on the outer of the wheel stressing the hub? i dont know should i even consider this. if i do get the 0 offset i can run smaller spacers which i would prefer to do. to me if u run the spacers it would cause more stress...this could all just be retarded internet info i read that doesnt apply.
let me know what you guys think all suggestions welcome.
my goal is to be functional yet have the aggressive poking stance if possible. front will be running neg camber rear barely any for traction.
AVmagneticZ is offline   Reply With Quote