View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 02:08 PM   #13
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
Yea, I think we watched the same youtube video.

I originally was like that too much work, so as you did I just swapped over the pins. When I plugged it in however, the motor moved the lever all the way back and would not move after that.

At that point I was like maybe you just have to take it apart and reverse it for some odd reason. However when I did that it did the same thing as above.

It will just move the lever back and the commands will not work. It will only work unless I have it as it was intended in the JDM schematics.

Now, however I think I know the issue (unless you found out something), but I noticed ALL of the pins on the usdm one our reversed not just 7 & 8 (I dont know how I just caught that).

So I decided to make me a proper test bench at home and I'm going to test this by wiring it up to the USDM schematics with a spare intake actuator when I have the chance.
I downloaded your stuff to take a look at it, I'm currently still stuck on troubleshooting the mode door motor.

reading your schematic

looks like you did flip your wiring around. I too was trying to logically make sense of reversing just 4 modes. So I flipped pin 30 with pin 22 and pin 31 with pin 21. no dice in the diagnostic mode.

pinned as it should be regardless if motor polarity is reversed or not.

Same effect. If wired any differently than the jdm counterpart it will not move unless it's in diagnostic mode.

I get 30 for all clear but everything is completely backwards as far as function goes haha. Just as it was for me previously times.

I will try flipping 7 and 8 again and swapping 30 and 31 and 21 and 22 to see the results.