View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 09:03 AM   #16
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
So for the inside air temp sensor. How I have you install it currently is not really correct however it works.

To do this the correct & oem way, you need Nissan part # 27726-35F00 to fit in the duct portion you cut inside. Run tubing and have the inside air temp sensor somehow get ventilation from the cabin.

I just ordered most likely the last new aspirator. This is technically only for RHD vehicles however I am going to take the dimensions and mirror it to make it LHD compatible and then create a STP file so you can send the file to get it 3D printed.

Once this is done I will update the guide with how to properly and cleanly get ventilation from the cabin. It will consist of that part, some aspirator tubing and a porsche 911 part thats about 20$.

Like I mentioned before, the current way still works however, if you press the auto button, it will try to achieve temps a bit more aggressive, especially if you have a LS or RB swap.