View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 01:37 PM   #190
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarvin240 View Post
Exactly! If people are wondering if they'll be able to squeak by with enough money to get the engine setup done...don't bother going down that road, because it always ends up costing more then you think it will. My engine/transmission setup is a $40,000 setup and counting...Once it's all done, I'll see how it does on the track and if it doesn't make me satisfied, I'll be going RB32.
When is anyone really satisfied with the power level they have? We constantly push envelopes and yearn for more.

My harness is back at ChaseBays, hopefully for the last time, getting my MAP wiring sorted and some other issues I may or may not have found. Once it's back and installed, I'm going to the tuners, for a break in tune so I can drive it around and work out any and all kinks, then it'll be time for the hammer.