View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 06:46 PM   #37
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Giving up my location just to give my 2 cents..

I'm here in NYC, the worst place to be supposedly based on number of deaths/cases/etc.

I left my house briefly once in the past week just to go to the bank so I'm trying to distance myself as much as possible, but I am going a bit crazy with cabin fever. However, the brief moment I was outside, I noticed:

- Social distancing? What's that? People around here aren't practicing it here at all and in reinforced from what I can see based on my friends posts/videos on social media as well in other parts of the city.

- not many people wearing masks/gloves/PPE in my neighborhood. Just a normal day here with people at the park playing ball, walking next to each other, etc. Taking advantage of the nice-ish weather

kinda hope these people that don't listen get what's coming to them, but at the same time, I understand that sometimes you just gotta do it and not be afraid of it and live your life. The regular flu kills thousands of people a year, this new covid-19 has killed many more. If we are lucky enough, it'll end soon like SARS of 03 or MERS of 12. If not, then it should be around in the future and will continue to take many more lives. We have evolved over the years, and so will strains of viruses.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote