Thread: F1 2021 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 10:09 AM   #10
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
I think RB jumped the gun on Checo.. yes he is a great driver no doubt about it, He does deserve a shot at a team that has potential to be at the forefront. My thing is Checo hasn't been stacked up against a teammate as fierce as Max in a long time or say ever.. Jenson Button was the last driver that gave him a headache like Max will and they were 9th and 10th respectfully in 2013 with Jenson being 9th..

Sure he looked good next to lance and out placed him in many ways but that should be expected. You would think the way the RP20 was performing he would've done a lot better considering its legit the 3rd best chassis on the grid. I really don't think he will stack up against Max the way everyone is thinking .

I do realize that this is what Redbull does caters to one driver and keeps the other driver as a strategic piece to fight off the top contenders.. lets see if he can swallow that pill, manage to be behind max and maintain 2nd row lockouts like Horner is anticipating or else this is gonna be a Riccardo v Max V2 and we all know how that season went for them. Intrigued to see Yuki alonside Gasly,( finally a Japanese talent thats not gonna suck.) DANDO, Charles and Carlos or how dominate the W11? will be with the changes and without the DAS system. So many things to look forward to regarding this season coming.. LETS GOOO
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote