View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 12:03 PM   #6
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwg916 View Post
Stock fan clutch, stock electric condenser fan. I previously had on dual electric altima fans which made the actual temperature of the car extremely cool but the ac performance was the same. Still would get warmer in stop and go. I should mention also when I charged the system I charged it with the exact amount of refrigerant using a scale so it cant be low.
if the s14 condenser has a different flow design the internal size will be different as well. if you charge ac based on weight, your required freon amount will be different than either a s13 or s14 system if you try to mash the 2 systems together. save yourself the headache and the large possibility that your ac will run worse than it does now and leave it alone.

edit
forgot the useful part.

you will get further cooling by doing a good recharge ie. change out the dryer, pull a vacuum for as long as you can (6+hrs) to remove all water etc. flush the lines, and ensure you have proper r134 pressures (you should be using a r134 sensor with the conversion?
inopsey is offline   Reply With Quote