View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 05:43 PM   #8
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwg916 View Post
s13 and s14 systems take almost the same exact amount of refrigerant according to the fsm's. s13 take 1.8 - 2.0 pounds of r12. Converted to r134a that would be 1.55 lbs of refrigerant. s14's take 1.32 - 1.54 lbs of r134a. I have just recently flushed and replaced every single component in my system besides a new compressor and a new condenser and the pressure switch because the compressor I had worked fine and you can't find new condensers any where now. Would the pressure switch cause issues when idling. It shouldn't right? Its just supposed to switch the compressor off if the system gets too high or too low. All of my pressures are normal. The only issue i'm having with the system is it getting warm when idling or at a stop which is because of the design of the stock s13 condenser. I dont think swapping the condensers would be too big of a headache honestly just cant seem to find anyone who has done it to see how difficult it was.
People are stupid and scared. Do it.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote