View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 08:10 PM   #68
koukis13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
koukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the roughkoukis13 is a jewel in the rough
Hey, back with some updates. I was working on my fuel pump hanger, it was super rusty. had to clean it up, thank god it didn't rust through. I wanted to restore the fuel pump hanger but the electrical part had to be remove so I can clean the area. I found out that radium makes electrical studs for this very purpose, was able to make those work with my pump. Originally I welded some -6 AN fittings to the oem tubes, but then someone on IG told me I should upgrade my tubes to 5/16" ID since I'm already modding it. I cut the oem fuel tubes out and made new ones with 5/16" ID, rewelded it to the pump and made it work. The fuel pump ended up getting coated in Cerakote since it is able to handle the fuel where as paint would just melt away when in contact with fuel. Did make a short detail video on how I modded my fuel pump hanger if anyone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds2UYA2GKAE
koukis13 is offline   Reply With Quote