View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #23
southjrz240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
southjrz240 is an unknown quantity at this point
well well welll.... here we go... myself being in state and county corrections i'm telling you that inmate deserved everything coming to him. For all you know those 30+ inmates in the background were suppose to jump the officer as well and it didn't happen. if an inmate poses any threat just like being in the face of that officer you immediately go one step higher and unfortunately that inmate was a whooping 120lbs.... Although it doesn't matter what size an inmate is because they are capable of everything and anything (shanking, splashing with hot water, throwing piss and shit, bleach ect). When watching this video i feel the second blow wasn't necessary but who knows if the injury accured during the first blow?? in my opinion this was a freak accident that unfortunately got this officer 90 days and obviously lost his job... I have been assaulted, spit on and seriously injured due to inmates like these and because of that it is almost impossible to not flip out and want to do serious bodily harm, but you always need to keep in mind the eye in the sky, the camera... it's either going to help you or hurt you. unfortunately in this situation it hurt him. it sucks, but we live in a terrible country. it's only getting worse. i ask myself everyday why i even signed up for the job. Hell, i almost had same this exact situation this morning at work, but the inmate backed down. I'm rambling at this point, but hopefully this brought some prospective to the situation...
southjrz240 is offline   Reply With Quote