View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 07:58 PM   #12
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Shirts
Winter - one long-sleeve plain Old Navy "heathered" t-shirt, layered with any of your favorite shoe store's 5-for-$20 plain tee
Summer - lose the long-sleeve from the above situation, or replace the whole thing with a Nike Swingman jersey
... I am not big into large logos and such, but I DO have a few Ecko Unlimited shirts in the collection, some of the classic graffiti prints, some of the "series" shirts they did back in the late 90's ("don't sleep," "... no evil" "fallen angel" and "the cypher session," yes, I own them all and do not wear them often)
Pants
Levi's jeans, cop them right from the Levi's store, since Enyce stopped peddling their wares in my area like they used to back in the late 90's/early 00.
Old Navy or Dave & Barry's Cargo shorts.
Shoes
Adidas, and the classics are my thing, I am in Shelltoes (Superstar, UltraStar, ProShell, etc...) Rod Lavers and Stan Smith... Owning a pair of doodoo brown in all 3 of the aforementioned makes for some eye-popping moments.
Nike, I am either getting some classics, but I am not heavy into SB Dunks or AF1s, like some are, I have a few pairs of Cortez and a couple of old-school Jordans, a few of the "Uptempo" series from when I was in High School, original Pennys, Barkleys, Air Veer (google it), the University of Arizona-original Foamposite and the "Kevin Garnett's last shoe for Nike" Flightposite, all originals (foot stopped growing when I was 16, in 1995), last is the 2003 Syracuse University National Champion low-top Air Zoom Terminator, I have had them on my feet 5 times and one has a hard time believing even that many wears.
Let us not forget my tried-and-true, Clark's Wallabees, I been wearing them since before Wu Tang made it cool to do so, they're just the most comfortable thing you can IMAGINE putting your foot in.

... whew, *takes a breath and a drink*

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote