View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 05:17 PM   #5
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
Ill be running a front mount and decided against doing anything extraordinary with the piping routing even though i wanted to. So i just went the traditional way and cut out the holes. Later I will be tigging my own piping.
If you have a 3" hole saw or the money to buy a nice one I highly recommend it.
I don't have one big enough so i just drilled a hole and used a reamer bit until it was big enough.

My front clip was original to the digital climate control so it was all plug and play for me essentially. For those who are thinking about putting one in your s13, do it especially if you have working A/C you will love it.
A/C on this car is still an idea im not sure if i want to go through with yet, well see.

My plans motor wise were constantly changing before i finally decided to go SR. I even thought about throwing in the viper V10 while working on Dean Kearney's new Viper. After research and measuring it was not a good choice for me. It is much longer than a JZ motor and does not add up in performance VS a LS swap while also thinking about finance.
And a pic of Robbie's car after the crash at Long Beach !

Last edited by Suprareal; 08-13-2015 at 05:55 PM..
Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote