View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 04:37 PM   #32
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
^^I have the Viper alarm with GPS tracking and back up battery. I love it. It's not really cheap to get and install and you have to pay an annual subscription for the GPS, but it's still worth every penny IMO. I got mine from Broadfield on here.

You can check the status and location of your car at any given moment from your phone and you can even set fences and have the app notify you if the car leaves the area. One of these and a well-hidden kill switch and the thieves will not only have a hard time stealing your car, but when/if they do you can find them and serve them some vigilante justic-I mean call the cops.

Sorry for your loss OP. I'll be on the lookout for your parts. I'd say the easiest thing to be on the lookout for is the kouki front end with that unique color code.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote