View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #1632
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky14 View Post
i test fitted a 18x10 +50 offset BBS LM in the rear of my s14 with no tire the wheel clears all suspension components, the inner lip has about a pinky finger distance to coilover body as well as the threaded spring perch, i am going to try to get the seller, to allow me to test fit a tire & set it on the ground to see what clears & what does'nt etc.

I figured i'de ask if any one has fitted a high offset 10 inch wide rear & had any issues or suggestions
Yeah, like Kyle said, that +50 isn't going to work... without a 10mm spacer. You probably didn't know when you test fit because it's not going to rub until you put the car on the ground. Same way with my 18x11 +30 on my S13. Everything was cool in the air, but once I took the car off the jack stands and on it's own weight, the lower control arm rubbed on the inner lip of the wheel. So naturally I notched the control arm.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote