View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 12:31 AM   #12
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslide92 View Post
First off great video. I was hoping to find 240sx video at laguna for visual prep. As I'm planning to going to R day event at end of may. There aren't many of us that track out s chassis out here so it was refreshing to see. And also just excited me more to go. I still have body work to do and out my dash back in. But it'll get done. Mine is vh45 swapped. And might run 4.3 rear end if I don't get my 3.54 in there. It'll be my first track day with he V8 and first track day since I wanna say 2016-17.

Anyways awesome video. My friend was trying to say you can't have mounted camera in the car only helmet. But apparently that's incorrect lol.

Secondly. I haven't seen or heard Luke's name since I use to go to Sonoma drift back in 2012-13. 😂
I am thinking of heading to Laguna again soon. Just weather has been so shit. Like rains and stops and rains.... but might do another one in may.... Laguna just make sure your brakes and aero is good. My front lifts at 110 on the front straight and you easily hit 130 into turn 1 so yeah.... make sure its good. Vh45 is so heavy too.

I am thinking about Rs day too... would be fu. To head out

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
Shameless plug for NissanRoadRacing.com -- no one really posts any more, but a pretty great repository of information for people wanting to build not-drift S-chassis.
Hahaha I am on there as slider2828. I dont post just read. But yah love all of Defs work and stuff there. You know where he went?