View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 10:08 AM   #5
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Hoffman, Do you know the specs on those track wheels and how much they weigh off hand?

Dinna, either you are bad at math or I'm missing something. R33 GTRs with a 3mm spacer would be +27. Anyway...

Between two cars and six sets of wheels, I've only had OEM wheels. I guess I just like the guaranteed fit and quality and it still looks factory with better performance. My outback has the 15" stockers with snow tires and '07 outback 17"s with 3 season tires. I'd like to paint the 17"s since the silver doesn't seem to fit with the white and bronze. I can't decided on a color though. White might look alright but I'm leaning toward a darker bronze to go with the lower color.

The 240 came with 4 lug base model wheels (long gone); it now has SE 5 lug wheels with all seasons, R32 GTR wheels with Hankook RS-3s for summer, and finally some R33 GTR wheels with Z214 R-comps for racing. I haven't installed the R33s but they will probably need a spacer.