View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:46 PM   #13
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpipro4 View Post
is that mean im getting the new design???but i paid the old price and its still not here?
IM me your real name and paypal email address ~ im sure I can sort it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Will you guys be making anything like this for top mount set-ups?
well yes and no
its too sketchy to make a production top mount down pipe because there are so many manifold and turbo combinations, so to get you the essential portion of this downpipe and let you fab a 90 degree elbow on your turbo this is what we can do:

I suppose if we ever made our own top mount manifold we could suport that with a complete downpipe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
awesome. what applications? How about na ka?
Chu funny gai, a downpipe for NA?
from the above post:
>Compatible with all bottom mounted turbos such as T25, T28, S15 turbo, GT2871R, GT25R etc. with 5 bolt outlet. Inlet flange has one slotted hole to accomodate the different 5 bolt patterns and OEM gaskets in T25 & T28 OEM turbos. For turbos with a built in divider plate it is necessary to grind off the turbine tube extension.
>Compatible with above turbos and chassis equipped with SR20 or KA24 Turbo Conversion motors.

The second Flex Cobra application we make is for an RB swap using the McKinney RB25DET Motor Mount Kit for S13/S14 240SX
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 01-28-2011 at 12:37 AM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote