View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 12:15 PM   #19
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpipro4 View Post
pmed you my info bro.

thnx
Refunded you $60 for the price change on 2011 model.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer240 View Post
hey dan how long is this deal gona last?

i need to jump on this and get the super high exhaust when its out for grabs
at least until we run out again, but we will try to produce with the same scale in the future to maintain the same price on other production runs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
nice , but will this raise the entire exhaust system, or just down pipe. i still feel like my resonator will hit even with this item.
The tranny exhaust mount is slotted/adjustable so it is optional, but yes it is can to raise the rest of the exhaust system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer240 View Post
well if your talkin about the whole catback then no it wont, cuz its made like that.
unless you fix it and try to bring it up against the frames.. if you want something thats almost kissing on the frame, might as well sell what you got and do a custom exhaust.
You shouldt shorten the hangers on the rest of the exhaust system so you dont abuse the tranny mount.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black240Ct View Post
it would be cool to have this with a v band at the elbow to flex pipe.

so i can bolt the elbow (tack weld the bolts so they wont back out) on my turbo and then v-band to the flex pipe..

id buy the sh!t out of that
I see why you would want to do that being used to your former exhaust systems issues but maybe you dont need to do that because point of the vertical flex section and the ground clearance is your turbo bolts wont be prone to loosening
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote