View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:04 PM   #49
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
If somebody made a plug and play kit for one of these digital clusters, like broadfield, id honestly pay for it
The problem is that there is no demand for this. So you would have to absorb all of the cost for me to figure it out.... could easily be $1000. If you think there would be a demand, then you are mistaken.

Heck, my custom clusters.... I have only sold 5 ever. And that was even selling them for 50% off. Now that I'm doubling the price I don't expect to really sell any. I have probably answered around 200 PM's about my clusters and have only sold 3 from those PM's. For me I don't really care because that's not my business. I was just offering them so fellow Nissan enthusiasts could have a cool, custom cluster.

Your best bet is to take the time and try to figure it out on your own. Your labor is free, mine is $50/hr. Even if you don't know how, this is a perfect learning opportunity. If you fail, then you are not really out anything but your time. You are only out the money that you spent on the cluster that you wanted to swap in and an S13 cluster that you would use to cut up the harness instead of your own.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote