View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 07:58 AM   #2
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
So my interior in this car was pretty much shit honestly. Wanted most of my stuff to look brand new. So I started some deep searching. I wanted nothing but black and red. Nothing But Black and REDD.

Brand New Oem Center Console

Bought Fabric and did my doorcars using Broadfield's writeup

Bride Zeig II and Bride Brix

I remember someone on here had their wideband gauge in their cluster so I copied them and did the same thing.

Custom red Safc, use it just to read RPMS (plus it looks cool)

Dash Coveroverlay (Did not get uncracked dash. I dont wanna pay all that money for one then it cracks. I did have one a few years back but sold it).

New Bezel and red Bride shift Boot

Red Racer Defi Water Temp and Oil Pressure Gauges

New Oem Ashtray

Still need to get Nardi Classic or maybe Rallysport not to sure. WorkBell Hub, checkered matts and some other stuff, you know the typical zilvian shit.

Until I get rails I am using the Brix as a gaming seat for my PS1.
Will probably update thread in may when everything is installed. From that point on I will start with exterior.

Last edited by JrDarknes; 12-10-2018 at 04:18 PM..
JrDarknes is offline   Reply With Quote