View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 06:55 PM   #26
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_nice View Post
Looking good man.
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Good progress man! Glad the Goop trick worked with the carpeting. In hindsight I should have kept all of the OEM plastic clips that were on the factory carpet and stapled them to the new carpet, but unfortunately I threw those away a decade ago. The Goop is a good secondary solution- not to mention it works great for a million other car related things, haha.

Nice job on the power windows too- good on you for making it work.
Thanks, yea that goop came in handy for some other things as well haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
Lawrence, both your car and Chris's car look awesome!

Hope to see ya'll out at IA May 19th
Thanks, yea chris and me were trying to have ours cars meet for a while but mine kept breaking down loll. Really hope that car goes to a good home.

My friend and his younger brother want to go so I just might end up going as well. Wasent originally planning on attending but I'm sure I wont be doing anything that day anyway so I might as well go.

I actually might be heading down to bloomington for little 5 to visit a friend. If I do I'll hit you up. I dont know about taking my car that day though lol. These roads are so bad man.
JrDarknes is offline   Reply With Quote