View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 10:38 AM   #8
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I can't remember, but it was a site that sold all kinds of seals for many applications. Maybe McMaster Carr. Get the measurements for the shaft and the outer sleeves they are pressed in to and you can find the right ones you need. Make sure they are oil & heat resistant and rated for high pressure. The factory seals are squishy and weak and should be replaced with strong seals with the metal jacket and spring. They look like tiny front main seals.
Thanks. Only thing is, when I took apart the throttle body it looks nothing like the SR or KA one. One one side, it's sandwiched under a brass plate. The other side is behind a bearing. I don't have replacements for those parts so I didn't want to take it apart any further and risk not having a working throttle body at all. Wish I had an extra to mess around with instead

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote