View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 06:27 AM   #136
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
A Poor Man's Dream S13.

I should be doing all the wiring and firing it up for the first time soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
JESUS look at that angle
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkiset View Post
holy steering angle, Batman!
Haha, thanks guys. Yeah it's pretty nuts. The really nuts part is that if I pull out some caster (strut is still inside PCD of strut tower), then I can actually pull even more angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaluska View Post
gosh that flatness of the front control arm.

:-o
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabAlmighty View Post
Such a nice thing not seeing fucked up geometry on a lowered car
Haha yeah, we'll see what the car does when I drive it. Hopefully I don't have to raise it any, but it might chew through fenders, I'm not sure at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald_Mcdonald View Post
I love this suspension wizardry.

I've never seen that setup until now, and I'm digging it. Might have to look at getting that setup for myself.
Thanks man, it's been a good time talking with Robbie @ TDP. Just make sure you know whether you want the 70mm RC kit or the 100mm RC kit when you order, I didn't know there were two kits so that's what caused all these delays.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote