View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 02:43 PM   #14
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
DSC_1247 edit by driftnastyjzx100, on Flickr

d1zguy2- I Hope this one helps, i tried to get as close as possible with a bunch of different pics and they all get blurry.. try and download it for the full resolution. Colum EThe stuff in the top right is for the door switch and dome light wiring. the plugs on the top right (i wrote white/black) are for the cluster. the bottom right is relays for the accessory (left), fan (middle), and ignition (Right). hope that helps !!!

cured13- So, the cool thing i've found with wiring or at least from working with s-chassis, is the wire color-code letters are pretty much universal all over. when i did my wire tuck on this "JDM Silvia" harness, i used the google translate app for my phone and either took pics to read, or chose "real time" to read the manual and went from there and wrote on some of the pages what the component-plug is. when i translated stuff, sometimes it was off translation/completely weird, but if i knew what the plug/wires went to i just wrote it down. also, this book has stuff for the different trim levels 91+ (K's/A's) i.e.-- abs/Digital climate/power controls/A/T/Sound System ect ect... If i am bored one day i will tackle that. I dont even think the Aussie market has a translated edition for the Silvia..
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote