View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 11:35 PM   #130
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
there will be none of that.

okay, maybe some. but no, i didnt just replace EVERY fucking piece (and yes, i mean EVERY fucking piece) of the exterior to go to the track and fuck it up.

if its going to get fucked up, its going to be right here on mulholland drive. at least i'll take out a mansion or two when my car catches fire when i die racing that idiot who crashed his Ferrari Enzo on PCH.

yes, i have plans, big SPLENDIFEROUS plans. opa!
Goddamnit Mike! The r888's are a waste without a racetrack! They'll NEVER get hot enough in the canyons to grip right. I'm not telling you to go out and drift into a bunch of cones and shit, I am telling you to go to a REAL trackday and beat the piss out of your car and tires with me. It's FUN! You KNOW you wanna!

I'm glad I finally have backup for the "2003-2004 just doesn't cut it for this thread" thing. If you are like me and have been into 240's since the late 90's, but were too broke to buy one, then come in here and swap stories. Pics just don't qualify though unless they are circa 2002 at the latest or are to show your progression over the years. Hell I think most of the REAL old skool guys have moved on.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote