Thread: CelicaDRIFTER
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #31
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
He lost time and paypal fees making you happy, when you bought his part before realizing you wanted another, and demanding a refund for something he did document (both in mentioning, and in PICTURES).

If the sale lasted 2 hours, that's because he was super nice and gave you a refund. Stop talking like he can't give you a feedback because there was no sale, there clearly WAS a sale, and his grace and your lack thereof is the reason that he allowed it to be canceled and acted as he did.

If the negative feedback was not previously deserved, it clearly is now.
if he wouldnt of given a refund paypal would of been happy to oblige my concerns. im sure he really missed the 30 cents pp charges to refund a purchase.

i had at least 20 flakers whom all wasted days and weeks of my time when trying to sell my ka engine. any seller will tell you there is 50%+ flaker rate in the fs threads when selling almost anything. its the cost of doing business here. shouldnt allow you to give negative feedback when the seller is out nothing and all that happened was a lack of communication.
Sponsored Links