View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #86
Chops@MVP
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Chops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Chops@MVP
https://vimeo.com/49244739#at=0

Car currently just has a startup map and setup to drive around. Had a massive turbo/manifold leak when we did it which is now fixed and now idles a bit high and has a bit of "gurgling" due to the cams at that rpm. The rattle you hear when it revs down I'm thinking are from the springs or the clamps that attach the joints. I'll be getting under the car tonight to see if I can pinpoint what it is and get it fixed.

It's a good bit louder than my previous RSR GT2 but it's a much deeper more pronounced exhaust note. With the silencer in it's actually very quiet which is great so now my wife can stop whining :P.

Regards,
Robert

940-683-8282 x20
Robert Del Angel

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!!!

Master Distributor for : RPS, Tein, Seibon, Haltech, HKS, Greddy, Cusco, Blitz, Koyo, AEM, Map ECU, Eibach, Tokiko, Power Enterprise, Work, Volk, Fidanza, Defi, ....and so many more!!!
Chops@MVP is offline   Reply With Quote