View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 10:35 AM   #10
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
If that's the case, just bring bare essential tools, wheels/tires, and a jack. Have a plan with a friend if things go south. 30 minutes is practically neighboring the track compared to what a lot of people travel for events.

Assuming likelihood is things will go without issue, you'll thank yourself for how much less shit you need to put away after the event. Unpacking lots of shit on a Sunday night after an exciting/exhausting weekend before work the next day is by far my least favorite part of drifting.

Edit: Lol looks like you're getting conflicting information from me and Supa. I don't disagree w him but I also like keeping it simple. I spend more time packing camping gear than car stuff usually anyway.
Unfortunately, my track isn't half hour away - it's an hourish on a great day, and a new track opening up is well over two. So I generally pack for the weekend. However, most of my spare stuff never leaves the trailer minus my electric impacts and stuff - it's all throw away shit like Pittsburg/ICON/Gearwrench/store brand shit for hand tools that if I lose one or have to 'modify' it, I don't care. I don't spend a lot of time packing the trailer for trips - the most amount of time is spent mounting tires and tying everything down.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote