View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 08:40 AM   #74
alex_s817
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
alex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by fd94 View Post
Count me in forsure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
switched you over on the list, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_GUTTI View Post
I'm interested in the tucked option. I have a s13 Rb25det neo w/chasebays radiator
got you down on the list. I am considering bolting the condenser to the rad with some threaded weld-on alum blocks, could definitely do something different with yours though. Are you running the newer 14" tall rad that they offer? If so, I'd love to see some fitment pictures of it. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiDeven19 View Post
So wait what's the difference in say an 97 s14 setup?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The fittings at the firewall are slightly different (no big deal, just havent made adapter fittings yet since I dont have a 97 to work with at this time). They measure the temp differently and are using a different compressor as well. If you bolt on a 95 compressor, it will not cycle properly without making some modifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOnesxWai View Post
Ive always wanted to do a custom AC hose/condenser set up. Your set up turned out great.

If you do a S13 w/ KA compressor lines id be interested in the group buy.
thanks a lot! Given all the interest I've had, s13 with KA hoses looks like it will definitely be a thing. Ill update as soon as I know for sure.