View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 09:31 PM   #898
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
I posted these a few months back in my build thread, but lets add some more good popup lighting to this thread. I wanted my headlights as low as possible while up, and this is it with such a large projector lens.

I CAD and printed all of these parts in ABS, which have been holding up surprisingly well. Welded new shortened rods and pivots, and made some weatherproof housings and mounts for the ballasts.

Morimoto 5.0 BiXenon projectors with Denso slim ballasts and Philips 85122+ D2S bulbs.
These are just the latest prototypes, to either be molded or wrapped in carbon fiber. Still needs one last part printed to make the housings waterproof, maybe some more design changes, and a new wrap around bezel to fill the side openings when the headlights are up.

projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote