View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 12:36 PM   #3244
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
9 +20 with a 245 in back is a tad aggressive with just a roll.

Also, I always preach square tire setup since the s13 is pushy anyway. 245s fit all the way around so why not.

I run 245s all around with a 9 +35 in back, 9 +25 in front (+35 with a 10mm spacer) on my daily. It doesn't qualify for this thread, but it looks pretty mild. The 255 setup on my coupe admittedly looks better, though.
well im looking for "square" as possible all around, but without rubbing the crap out of my fenders when i turn or take dips. im not looking for the hellastupid fitment setup, but for something that functions well with rolled fenders and minimum camber. i really dont want to have to pull anything also.

im looking at a set of 17x9 +25 wheels on ebay right now. theyre rotiform twisted 5 knock offs, but im not looking to dump $2000 on wheels. the car is my daily and i have other places that money needs to go at the moment! but yeah, again... I want to run as close to square on the 17x9 +25s on my s13, but without having to modify/pull the crap out of my already rolled fenders!

also, will a +25 clear my fortune autos properly?

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote