View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:26 AM   #3082
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
uh huh

Are you saying if I google 17x9 +19/+20 Impul R5, only one set is there? I won't find any sets in the Western hemisphere prior to like last month?
Absolutely yes, that is exactly what I am saying.
Especially considering I just googled it and confirmed, aside from how often I search impul products in my spare time.

I have no problem with resale for profit but that’s all this “community” is anymore.
Other groups of enthusiasts try to help each other out with product expansion, diys, helpful hunts..
S chassis enthusiasts are here to make fun of each other over minuscule things, and rip each other off in the name of the free market. That’s it.
We truly are the worst subsection of all Motorsport. We have overcome the Honda ricers years ago in terms of overall disfunction, hatred, and greed.
Congratulations everyone!
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote