View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 07:24 PM   #2
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm running the ISR mounts with my RB25 swap. They sit the motor fairly low and I don't have any hood clearance issues running the factory intake manifold. I'm running a RB20 transmission so I'm not sure about placement with the 25 trans, but my shifter sits in the factory location. You'll definitely want to run a skidplate with the ISR mounts though since they sit the oil pan a bit below the crossmember.

Quality wise they're ok. I like the design and they seem pretty well made, but I did have to do some minor modification to get everything to bolt up properly. The poly bushings feel pretty solid and the motor doesn't move, but they don't seem to vibrate anymore than my old rubber mounts. Overall I'm happy and would probably buy them again.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote