View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #75
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocn View Post
i wonder why or i should say .. i wonder HOW many times people are gonna keep asking this same stupid ass question? supply and demand, youtube, intial D, Tokyo drift, the list goes on an on. as long as idiots keep paying 3-4k for a old ass 240sx the price will remain the same. same thing with a Hachi Roku, your out of your god damn mind if you think im goin to pay 6k for a car that was made 27yrs ago. its not "DRIFT" tax its a "IDIOT" tax Period!
Call it what you want. Bitch all you want. NOTHING is going to change it. The value of these cars isn't going to go down. It will only continue to increase. That happens with any popular car as it ages. You have to realize that we're talking about 24-15 year old vehicles here, including s14's. Also keep in mind how many were destroyed during the drift craze years, which some argue still exist. The 240 will always be a "cult classic", and because of that they will always be worth money.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote