View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #5
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juantwo3 View Post
its hard to remember that all cops are not a bunch of thugs with badges, especially when you see things like this.
no not all of them. i've had some awesome "runs-ins" with very good cops. also had a few that think their badges mean they have extra rights. but this is ridiculous. that whole community should surround that cops house and not allow him to go to work or surround the police station and protest like hell.

lately i've been asking any cop i see, or military person for that matter, if they've ever heard of the oathkeepers. and if anyone reading this is either ex or current military or law enforcement i would love for you to check out the oathkeepers as well.

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers ? Guardians of the Republic

Quote:
Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial. See the Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey for details.

Oath Keepers reaches out to both current serving and veterans to remind them of their oaths, to teach them more about the Constitution they swore to defend, and to inspire them to defend it. See below for details on how we do that.